Items you will need:
1. 2 thawed chicken breasts
2. 8oz Salsa de Rosa (heat of your choice)
3. 4-6 corn tortillas (6" small tortilla)
4. 1 can chicken broth
5. Veg. Oil and frying pan
1. Boil chicken breasts for 10 minutes in chicken broth and 1 cup of water
2. Shred Chicken using two forks
3. Mix shredded chicken with 8oz of Salsa de Rosa
4. Heat tortillas in microwave for 30 sec.
5. Place an equal amount of chicken on each tortilla and roll tight.
6. Heat oil in frying pan
7. Place wrapped tortilla in oil and flip about every 30 seconds until brown.
8. Let sit for 1 minute and then enjoy